Our joint project “Profi” has been launched in September. This programe assists graduates of neuropsychiatric boarding schools and correctional schools in finding employment.
Thanks to CSS foundation support absolutely all students of “Step up” can attend classes in the "Profi" program, where they receive training courses of project participants, develop communication skills and professional competencies.
Today students together with their teacher simulated a job interview situation and after discussed all errors were sorted out and good moments in this role-playing game.
The training program is divided into several segments:
· Promoting career guidance training and increasing motivation for employment
· Trainings of verbal and non-verbal communication in the team
· Business communication training (including business correspondence and basic knowledge of office work)
· Training in professional skills necessary in a particular profession
· Trainings on social adaptation
· Legal assistance
Classes are held 1 time per week and last 1.5 hours.
We hope that at the end of the program we will be able to congratulate the graduates of the program with a real job!